Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Chicken Spaghetti 8.5 Points

Chicken Spaghetti

8.5* Points Per Serving

1/2 cup Onion

1 can Campbell's 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup

1 can Campbell's 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup

1 4oz. jar Sliced Mushrooms

1 can Rotel Tomatoes

12 oz. package Spaghetti


Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Saute onion and mushrooms. Add soups and tomatoes. Heat until well mixed. Mix with cooked spaghetti. Bake in 2qt. dish for 30 minutes at 350ยบ.

*The entire recipe has 33.9 points. I usually divide my dish into fourths (a good portion size), so 1 serving would have 8.5 points. You can adjust this to whatever serving size you want. Just divide 33.9 by however many servings you make out of it.

No comments:

What is the Get Skinny Mommy Club?

My sisters-in-law, my best friend Jill and I have joined Weight Watchers (there are 5 of us total) . We are all mommies who want to loose weight, get healthy and be the wonderful women we know we are under the fat. The "Get Skinny Mommy Club" came about when I was about to walk out the door to go to WW's and my 5 year old daughter yells, "Get Skinny, Mommy". My children are my inspiration...What or who is yours? This blog is to help those of us that might need a boost to get us through, or maybe has found a new recipe, or a great food find. We are all trying we are all here to support each other...so lets GET SKINNY!