Thursday, January 17, 2008

Diet Coke Chicken

DIET COKE CHICKEN

1 can diet coke
(any brand cola will do)
1 cup ketchup
4 3-4 oz. Chicken breasts
1/2 packet of Onion Soup Mix

Place chicken in skillet. Sprinkle the Soup Mix then pour ketchup over chicken and then cola. Cook on medium high heat 45 minutes, reduce heat, cover and simmer until sauce begins to adhere to chicken approximately 20 minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
Enjoy.

Nutritional Facts per serving: 174 calories 2.8 gr. Fat 0 fiber.

4 oz. Raw chicken breast 129 calories 2.8 gr. Fat
¼ cup ketchup 45 calories and 1 gr. Fat
¼ can diet cola 0 calories


Weight Watcher points 4

No comments:

What is the Get Skinny Mommy Club?

My sisters-in-law, my best friend Jill and I have joined Weight Watchers (there are 5 of us total) . We are all mommies who want to loose weight, get healthy and be the wonderful women we know we are under the fat. The "Get Skinny Mommy Club" came about when I was about to walk out the door to go to WW's and my 5 year old daughter yells, "Get Skinny, Mommy". My children are my inspiration...What or who is yours? This blog is to help those of us that might need a boost to get us through, or maybe has found a new recipe, or a great food find. We are all trying we are all here to support each other...so lets GET SKINNY!